SUMMIT WATER TREATMENT carries a full line of chemical feed and control equipment, as well as such pre-treatment equipment as water softeners, DI's, filters and reverse osmosis systems. We at Summit Water are convinced that your water treatment program will only be as good as the equipment employed to implement it.
Summit's extensive equipment line includes:
Properly installed and configured control/feed equipment, along with on-site test equipment, is critical to a well-run water treatment program. Without it, ensuring the performance of your water treatment program is nearly impossible. The capital investment in proper equipment will in the long run be returned many times over by optimal utility and maintenance costs, maximum boiler efficiency, prolonged equipment life, and virtually no unscheduled downtime.
- Advantage/LMI/Pulsafeeder/Walchem Controllers (including remote monitoring software)
- Pulsafeeder/LMI/Walchem Chemical Feed Pumps
- Neptune/Milton Roy High Pressure Chemical Feed Pumps
- Stenner Peristaltic Pumps
- Ecodyne/Alamo Water Industrial Softeners
- Industrial Filters
- Reverse Osmosis Equipment
- Residential Water Systems